Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wishing Bush & Co. Would follow suit!

In an article at the BBC website, they report that the Prime Minister of South Korea has resigned. He did so after taking heat for playing golf while a national transit worker's strike was just getting underway.

Now, since Bush read a book to a grade school class while the Twin Towers were under attack, and Condaleeza Rice was buying shoes during Katrina and Cheney has been nowhere to be found at all sorts of inopportune times, why have none of them done the honorable thing and fallen on their metaphorical swords?

Frankly, I have grudgingly come to the conclusion that these folks are criminal from the word "Go", and our nation is now in the hands of an organized criminal conspiracy.

Maybe it has always been thus. Maybe I am over reacting, and things are not as bad as they seem.

I do know this for a fact though. I am ever so grateful to have the Green Party available to me. I need all the tools I can get to do my tiny part to stop these people, criminal or not, from continuing down the path to global destruction for personal gain.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link. Just an extra bit of ranting, just for you. :-)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?