Friday, March 17, 2006

Numberz

The site just rolled over 2000 hits. I have posted over 175 articles. One person, I think, has decided to join the Green Party after reading here for a bit. That seems pretty good to me, but then again, I have always maintained low expectations for myself. ~grin~

I have held on to about five to ten regular readers, and I imagine that some who used to stop by, but ended that practice when I went on an almost one month hiatus...after blogging for just about that long!, may eventually return.

I know that I have been in a funk lately, but the winter, what we had of it here in South Carolina, is about to break, and hopefully more sunshine will lift my spirits.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link, so you need not bother.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Only 5- 10 regular readers????
So you probably know us all personaly then, right? Do we get birthday or - Earthday cards for being regular readers? ;-)

steven r
in northeast SC
and SC Green Party member
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?