Monday, August 07, 2006

Don't ya love it when ya looks like a jerk?

In an earlier post I complained long and loud (would have removed it, but others had already been to the site and seen it) about the Green National Committee approving the GPAX self-creation.

I posted my letter to Steve Kramer. I was frustrated, and it shows. I am not a diplomat.

Steve has written back to let me know that my objection, forwarded by Marc Sanson, simply came in too late to keep the process from goiung all the way to the end. He assures me that a busy schedule, and not any desire to slip this one by, is at fault. I can, and do, believe this.

I gather that all the ducks are in a row now and the issues will be brought up soon, and using the procedures already established in the party guidelines.

Steve and Holly, I am sorry for imposing on your freely given and uncompensated time. I am thankful that the matter is dealt with, and I hope both committees, if ultimately approved, will be very sucessful.


Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?