Saturday, August 05, 2006

So you think you can write, eh?

We Greens are forever commenting, quite correctly in my estimation, on the media's unwillingness to cover us. I have said before, and say again now, we must create our own news.

The publisher of Politics 1 has an offer for ya. He's looking for folks to write for the site...for free. Shoot, I don't get paid for the writing I do, do you? I doubt it a bunch!

So...I can write here and not participate at Politics 1, or write here and participate at Politics 1.

Think that's what I'll do. How about you? Are you ready to stop complaining about lack of media coverage and do something about it? I hope so!

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one, but I really hope some of you will join me in writing at Politics 1.

How many other websites could you write for that get a quarter million hits a week? Somehow I kinda doubt that even the national Green Party website gets that many page views a week, but I don't really know. Just guessing. ~S~
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?