Monday, August 07, 2006

Over 62? Blog? Want to be a STAR?

Occasionally someone will spot my blog and write to me (bless you) to offer words of advice or encouragement. Occasionally I'll get a request for help. Occasionally someone writes offering to help us This is one of those occasions.

How would you like to be on TV? On a new network which targets a prime Green Party demographic, older folks.

PLEASE, if you know any (preferably Green) bloggers over the age of 62, won't you encourage them to get in touch with Mr. Collins?

Gregg

*********************************************
Hi, Mr. Jocoy,

I am a producer for a new TV network, Retirement Living. You don't sound like you
are in the demographic (62-plus), but I am doing a story on people 62 and over who
blog, specifically about political issues.

I need to set up interviews for Tues, Aug 8th and am wondering if you know anyone
who fits the bill and lives near Fort Mill or Charlotte that I could contact (or
who could contact me).

Thank you in advance for any direction. Please feel free to ask me any questions.
Meanwhile, to learn more about Retirement Living TV, check out this link:
http://www.seniorjournal.com/NEWS/Retirement/6-07-31-RetirementLiving.htm

Yogi Collins
yogicollins313@yahoo.com
828-264-2090 (h)
703-599-7617 (c)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?