Saturday, August 05, 2006

SEND A PIN = GET A FREE PLUG AT POLITICS1.COM

Well, I am absolutely thrilled to tell readers of this blog that Third Party Watch has added links to this blog, Chlorophyll, and to Green Commons to their list of "Other useful sites". Give 'em a click if you would. Can't hurt to let them know we are interested in broader discussion, eh?

OK...I can hear you asking..."What the heck does that have to do with the headline?" Well, here's the story.

I wrote to the fellow at Third Party Watch to ask for the link, and they did it without even asking for a link in return. Well, the folks at Politics 1 have an offer for candidates that I can't **imagine** turning down. The offer is this:

SEND A PIN = GET A FREE PLUG AT POLITICS 1.

Here's my open offer for every campaign (and campaign supporter): send me a button or pin from the Governor, US Senate, Congressional, Statewide Office, etc., campaign you are involved in -- feel free to add a sticker and brochure -- and I'll place a link to official campaign site here on our homepage in a daily "thank you" note. My address: Ron Gunzburger, 409 NE 17 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Geeze folks, Politics 1 gets more than a quarter million page hits a week. That's several million hits between now and election day. Even if only one out of a thousand visitors hits your link, isn't that worth $2 worth of buttons, pins, bumper stickers and literature? Seems like a no-brainer to me, but hey, I'm not running for nuthin, so if you are, get your link at Politics 1 now!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?