Monday, August 07, 2006

Tuscon

I have been exceptionally remiss in not reporting what little I have from Tuscon. I spoke, thanks to JamBoi, to Cliff Thornton, candidate for Governor of CT, and to Bill Holloway, a delegate from Texas. Sadly, my cell phone battery died just as JamBoi was handing the phone off to Scott McClarty.

I will have a full report on those conversatiuons, as well as whatever I can whip up about Tuscon from other sites, soon.

In the meantime, if you want to know all the ins and outs of who was elected to national party leadership and how, the full report (Thanks to Holly Hart I gather) can be found at the national party website by clicking here for the PDF

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one, or the previous two.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?