Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I messed up

I went to check my email and saw that I had apparently changed the settings so that I had to approve messages before they posted. I don't want to do that. I don't have time, and don't want to inhibit the free flow of information and opinions. It is possioble that at some point I might have to ask someone to get their own sandbox to play in, but for now I'm just going to do my best to keep everyone civil.

I will admit to being less than diplomatic. I have told officers of the GPUS to go fuck themselves...literally. I don't play well with others. Part of the reason I am not on the national committee representing South Carolina is because there are folks on our state's Steering Committee who would rather leave a seat unused than give it to me.

I ran for the state steering committee at our last convention. There were six candidates for six seats...and I *still* lost! ~Chuckling~ How's that for a kick in the pants?

But I know why I am a Green, and I know what the society I want my granddaughters to grow up in to look like. I can tollerate a lot of crap in this world if it helps us get to a safe, sane and loving future.

So, play hard, but play fair...and the comments are unregulated! Get 'em while the're hot!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Best of luck Gregg. :)

-Roger
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?