Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dog Training, Cheesecakes and Sunday

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Nancy and I went out to train Cyra, one of her German Shepard Search and Rescue dogs. She was wonderful, as usual, and found me in a matter of minutes. I think there are a lot of Greens doing this sort of direct-action community service, and I wish we were more vocal while in service, but I keep my mouth shut.

Tomorrow will be a good day to see how my "mouth shutting" abilities have improved. The team is having a Christmas dinner, and I have baked my world-famous Cheesecake. The team members are really nice folks, so that's not a problem, but some people either refuse to eat cheesecake, like a little lactose intolerance is not worth a slice of my cheesecake, or they will...hold on...say that they don't "care for any". Come on folks! This is creamcheese heaven! Oh well, maybe not, but it is pretty good. If someone doesn't say "This is the best cheesecake I've ever had." Nancy will have to sooth my bruised ego.

At any rate, I am up late baking the buggers, and the party is tomorrow in Columbus, NC, so we'll likely leave shortly after I wake up. I'll do all I can tomorrow, but don't expect much. :-)

'Nite all.

Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn.

-Marianne Williamson
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?