Friday, December 16, 2005

One last thing...again

A good number of folks have been visiting from the New Jersey Green Party and from the National Green Party, and I am grateful to them both. I still have no idea what I'm doing, and I hope to get this streamlined so it's not all one huge page etc, but for now, I am just glad to have learned enough to do this. *chuckle* It's true.

Anyway, one thing that occured to me is that there may be some folks going to a link page to get here. I like that idea because that means you're looking at what's at the New Jersey site first. But I also know that a lot of sites have a "Bookmark this page" button. I don't have one and don't know how to make one, but I am going to try to figure that out this weekend. For now, if anyone should want to bookmark this page, just hit the "Control" and the "D" keys at the same time. That will bookmark the page for you. On my computer, and I use Fifefox, the bookmark for the front page says "Green News and Opinion". Also, I use a Dell computer...sorry, I gave in to The Beast, and the "Control" key says "Ctrl". I know I'm being overly simple, but hey, I didn't know until someone showed me!

Off to the salt mines. Play nice folks, and we'll be back again tomorrow.

Love,

Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?