Friday, December 16, 2005

Welcome Google Visitors

WELCOME

I don't actually know if this will work, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I placed an advertisment at Google, in the hopes that I would be able to lure you here. Once here, I believe that you might find interesting perspectives on issues important to you.

I am a green. That means that I have a certain world view. People who are not willing to take the time to learn often assume that greens are liberals. Even some greens believe this, but I do not. A liberal world view is too often based on government doing for people what they could do for themselves. But, unlike traditional "conservatives", I believe that business can also hurt average people. Many businesses would create dependency as quickly as government if they could. Self-determination. Interdependence. Individual and global responsibility. These are some green watchwords. Oh, and greens absolutely detest waste, or any sort.

I am also a Green. By that I mean that I am a member of the Green Party. The difference is that there are green Republicans, and green Democrats. There are quite a few green Libertarians. But I am a green Green, meaning that I believe not only in the values of the green movement, but believe that the Green Party is the best tool currently available to bring about green changes and green values.

Please visit my blog's "Front Page" now by CLICKING HERE!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?