Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Here are some people who *really* get it!

Just highlights here...you'll have to hit a link to read the full piece, but here are some teasers.

Braam underplays his role as the Will County Green Party's first elected officeholder, but he's also cognizant of his impact.

"It's up to me as a Green Party member to put into practice what I believe," he said. "I think the people will know I am from the Green Party, and they will know through my work what I stand for.

"There will be more understanding where we're coming from. I think that might eliminate a lot of fear or ignorance. A lot of people think the Green Party is just environmental; that's only a part of it."


Interested? The full piece is right over here
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?