Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My darn "Write me" seems broken.

The Alligator is one of my choices for Green Party logo, and the illustration above is in the public domain, so it's totally ours if we start using it. Of course, there are public domain representations of all sorts of animals.

Any way, twice today someone tried to write me by clicking on the "write me" button and I never got an email.

Here's my address:

GreggJocoy29715@yahoo.com

Just copy and paste that, or if you don't know what that means, write it down on a piece of paper just like that and send an email to that address by typing it into the address space on your email system.

Sorry. Please try again. I'd really like to hear from you.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?