Thursday, April 13, 2006

Just a quick note

It's been a week since I posted here. I apologize for not getting more done, but financial pressures have made it impossible.

The York County (SC) Greens hold our county convention Saturday, and that too has kept me busy.

At a minimum, I'll have a report on the county convention on Saturday, and hopefully I'll have more before then.

Hang in there gang. Replacing a system which has had hundreds of years to establish itself ain't gonna be easy. The person who told you it would be easy was lying to you.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one.

Back soon.
Love,
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Gregg,
Just wanted you to know I read your blog from way up here in Akron, OH!

Lee Hicks
(former and future NC Green)
 
Hey Lee! Good to see you my friend. Alan told me this past weekend that you had been in touch, and might even wind up in the Charlotte area. I know we could sure use your help! Keep on a-readin, and commenting for that matter. Great to read your note.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?