Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lying again

I really do need to get to work. Why wasn't I born wealthy? *grin*

While I ponder the question of why God didn't see fit to give me rich parents, the people of the Darfur region of the Sudan are struggling to survive. A number of groups are fighting to end what our President has himself called genocide. I ask you to add your name to the list of people who oppose the killing and displacement going on today, as you read this, by hitting the "Sign a Darfur anti-genocide petition here" link at the top of the page.

OK, now I really am off. More tonight, or tomorrow, as life permits.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link, so save yourself the time.

Peace y'all!
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?