Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hope

Sorry I'm being lazy this AM, but I have to bring in some more cash, so I'm being as quick as I can be.

Here is an article that almost brought me to tears. Maybe there is hope. Especially if the world can produce more people like Desmond T. Doss Sr. A conscientious objector during WWII, he won the Metal of Honor for delivering seventy five injured soldiers to safety in one attack, and for refusing treatment until another soldier had been treated in another.

I'm an anti-militarist. I believe we must stop cooperating with the war machine. Mr. Doss Sr. did not refuse to cooperate with the war machine, but his service was honorable, and I would think myself fortunate to have met him.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link...
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?