Sunday, January 22, 2006

First "Pod Cast"

I am learning how to do this, so please be patient with me. Hopefully soon I will be typing my posts and also reading them into a telephone so those of you who want to get the inflection and tone of a post will be able to do so. If it's possible and reasonable enough $$ wise I may go to a video clip too. Something short, like 2.5 minutes a day of Green Party happenings. But for now written blogs as well as audio blogs looks very do-able.

Hopefully soon I will have set this up so that you, my readers/listeners can call and leave audio comments too. How cool would that be?

Don't bother hitting the "Read more!" link, but do hit the "Play this audio post" logo to hear the velvety sound of my sterling voice. OK, so I sound like a middle aged white dude...that's what I am. What were you expecting? Fabio? *Grin*
this is an audio post - click to play
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?