Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It's been a month

I started the blog a month ago today. The "Site Meter" says that I am a few visitors away from a thousand. More than a hundred articles have been published. Dozens of comments have been posted, and some things have happened that perhaps would otherwise have not have happened. I feel good about progress. The site is still sitting at about forty distinct visitors a day, and I assume that some folks visit every couple or three days. I hope that you find the site useful and that you will let me know what I can do to make it even more useful to you.

For now, I have got to get to work earlier today. I plan to blog some tonight.

Peace and Love,
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?