Thursday, December 22, 2005

News from Connecticut

If you're noticing a trend, it's my "fault" if you will. I wrote to someone in the furthest northeastern corner of the nation, ten states in all, inviting them to be in touch with me once a month and more often if they had news to spread. I will send the same invite to someone in another ten states per day until I have covered all fifty one, and then start over with the states that didn't respond, until I have a contact, at least one, in every state.

Mike DeRosa, co-chair of the Connecticut Greens, wrote back to tell me that not only would he be willing to be a contact person, but that he has news to share with you folks already. It's in the next post.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?