Sunday, January 06, 2008

3rd post at local TV station website

My third column at WBTV is up now, with the same subject line. The Catch 15 refers to the 15% showing in four national polls that any candidate must meet, and the application of that same rule here in South Carolina, even in races where no polling was done. If you think you might enjoy it, the link is here:

Catch 15

I don't intend to pour these things out at you folks all the time. Right at the moment I have three of the five "Latest blog entries", two of the top five "most read" articles and am the "Top political story".

But, don't get too excited. The first two pieces I wrote has only gotten 133 hits
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
Hey, 133 ain't bad, do they give you a "referred by" stat? That one really lets you know where ppl come from, although sometimes you may not want to know...believe me...I know...LOL

Good articles so far! keep up the good work!
 
Thanks Bryan. I'm over 220 this morning, before I posted my forth piece. That's about 70 hits per article, much higher than here, and one might assume that my readership will rise both as readers decide to read my with some regularity and as we get closer to November.

Of course, my posts at American Chronicle also reach non-Greens, and in higher numbers. The added advantage here is, I am also writing for loval folks who might actually vote for our local candidates some day!
 
Oh...and no. All I get is a total number of hits, not where they come from, how long they stay, which column they have read, whether they read more than one...less info than I would like, and only one comment, which is also discouraging, but I guess that means that I just haven't pissed anyone off yet. :-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?