Saturday, January 05, 2008

Trying to get back on track

In addition to blogging here, I also blog occasionally at Green Commons and Chlorophyll. In addition, I have written pieces for American Chronicle and Op Ed News.

Perhaps most importantly to growing the Green Party amongst the voting public, I have posted comments to my local newspaper blog for over a year. They don't grant readers their own blogs, so I am limited to comments and threads that get no real publicity.

But, starting yesterday, I was able to secure a spot as a political blogger at WBTV the most widely viewed TV station in the Charlotte market. The article linked to above is entitled "Stephen Colbert and Ron Paul walk into a bar". I hope that you'll click on it and offer your observations. The more comments I get, the more likely they will spotlight my columns.

Regular blogging here will resume later tonight. No way I can catch up on the back log, so I'll just do my best.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?