Friday, February 23, 2007

Accreditation Committee gets new chairs

Maria Kurloff of NY and Brent White of WA are the new co-chairs. Roger Snyder is getting some well deserved rest from those responsibilities. The committee page is linked here.

I wrote to Roger and was less than diplomatic (surprised?) when I took him and the AC to task for doing the AC's business in private. I remain convinced that all GP committees must do ALL their work in full sight of the entire GP membership. There is no room for private or secret committee actions in the GP.

I hope the new co-chairs will conduct themselves in a more open fashion.

Even so, Roger Snyder has my thanks, and that of many Greens I am sure, for his labors on this committee and elsewhere in the GP.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?