Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I got $200...maybe you can too

I got a phone call last week from a representative of a "Market Research" firm. Did I want to attend a focus group? I would be paid $200 for participating for a couple of hours.

My answer? YES! Of course. $200!? Sign me up!

Well, the entire focus group lasted an hour and a half. I got the $200, in cash thank you very much, and inside the envelope was an invitation to send friends and family to the Market Research firm so they too can earn money for participating.

If you are willing to sell your opinions for more than a hundred dollars an hour, visit their website at Leibowitz-research.com and fill out their application.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?