Friday, August 04, 2006

How do you like the new look?

Rena, the incomparable Green Blogger and coordinator of Green Commons as well as many other websites of value, was concerned that my blog was not as appealing as it could be in it's older iteration. I told her that I was way cool with her making any changes she thought worthwhile. I can't imagine rejecting her advice when it comes to blogging. That would be like telling Bill Gates that he doesn't know squat when it comes to making money.

So, she very kindly poked around and made me look all pretty. *Big happy smile* I love the new look, and if you folks do too, we all have her to thank.

Thank you Rena, and may all your Green endeavors be as successful as your re-make of Green News and Opinions has been.

By the way folks, remember that there are no regulations on who posts replies here, and no control over what you say. All you must do is prove that you're a human and not a spam machine. So, if you think I'm full of Lebanese Bologna (had some for the first time recently...mmmm...), feel free to hit the comment link and tell me to go bugger off. If Kurt Vonnegut can tell that to Bush, surely you can do the same to me!

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one, but one last Thank You! to Rena.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments:
I agree, Gregg, it is vastly improved. Friendlier to the eye, therefore people will tend to hang around longer.
 
Lookin' good!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?