Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Publishing Elsewhere

In the last post I mentioned that I write elsewhere to reach different, and larger, audiences. When I do this, I always link to my blog, and to state party websites, candidate websites, and other appropriate websites.

A friend, Mark West, has written a column with me about the situation at General Tire in Charlotte. I want this article to have maximum impact.

Where would you suggest submitting this piece for maximum exposure? Does anyone know how you go about submitting articles to CounterPunch or AlterNet or InTheseTimes? Suggestions very welcome. Thanks. As with the last piece, there is nothing behind the "Read more!" link, so no need to bother.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?