Wednesday, March 29, 2006

200 and counting

It's hard to imagine that I have posted 200 pieces here, but according to the "innards" of the website, that's what I am in the process of doing.

I sliced my thumb open last night, and while I don't type with my thumbs, I am still at a disadvantage versus "normal". With that in mind, I fear all I have to offer today will be meager pickings. I also have got to get to work to bring in some $$, something all Greens must do, or so it would seem. We apparently don't have a lot of "trust fund babies" amongst our numbers, but for the few folks who do give in the thousands every year to the Greens, my heartfelt Thank You!

It would seem, based on this series of letters that the Greens in Minnesota are enjoying a vigorous discussion of campaign strategies and ideologies.

Just in case your blood pressure is too low I have included the link to a piece by a real piece himself, Al Diamon. What a tool! He rips the Maine Greens for...get this..."only" 24,000 registered Greens in Maine.

Someone should give this guy a life...I'd give him mine, but I don't think my wife would much care for that.

A Green Party in Utah has announced their nominee for House of Representatives. In case you're following such things, this is the Green Party not affiliated with the Green Party of the United States.

The Wisconsin Greens have endorsed Senator Feingold's call for censure of King George, and invited him to join the Green Party. Now that's what I call hutzpah!

That's all for today gang. Keep up the good work, thanks for visiting, and make any comments you care to. It's free afterall, and you don't even have to register to tell me you think I'm a jerk. *grin* How cool is that?

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link today, so you need not bother.

Peace, Love and Understanding,

Gregg

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?