Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Note from Owen

I wrote a brief piece last week about Owen Broadhurst's campaign, and an issue paper he had released as a part of the effort. Owen dropped a note, but because it has already scrolled off the "front page" I am re-publishing it here.

"Owen Broadhurst is an active and engaged Green. With strong opinions and a willingness to be the "outsider", even inside the Greens, Owen is giving this race his all..."

I take this as high praise, and am flattered. I thank you.

Stay tuned to http://www.owenbroadhurst.org for my next press release - a program for disability rights and access.
The Commonwealth (like quite probably most states) remains, I believe, in clear violation of Olmstead, and I'm going to hammer this message home.

Owen R. Broadhurst


Well Owen, it was meant as praise, but I don't know that anyone else would put much stock in that. :-)

I know it might seem self-serving to post these links and info about campaigns and press releases and position papers, but I post them not so much in hopes that the word will spread far and wide, I try to write elsewhere for that sort of impact, but to give other Green Party activists and candidates examples to look at and adapt or reject outright, as the reader sees fit. There is so much to do, if someone else has a template that's working, I want Greens to know about it.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?