Friday, March 10, 2006

Doug Malkan Running for County Commission Seat

Doug Malkan, national party accountant, has announced that he is seeking office on the Summit Colorado Board of County commissioners.

As most of you may have figured out my now, I am not much on establishment politics, even Green Party establishment. Most of our leaders fall as far short as I would if I were in their seats, and I pray for the day when we have new leaders with imagination.

All that said, I have seen Doug's work directly, as can any of you. His reports, as the party's accountant, are on the party website, and are always complete and as far as I can tell, accurate to the penny. Of course he would be the first to point out that he doesn't do this alone, but he is one of few party leaders who has always delivered at least as much as was expected of him.

We are fortunate to have Doug run and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him elected come the fall.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?