Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Quick Note

No need to "Read more!" today.

I am getting close to my goal of bed by 9, up by 5, so I can blog and do other vital things too. For now, I have to hit the road. Got to go all the way to Greenville today.

I go in tomorrow AM for a heart cath. Just poking around to be sure all is OK, but I expect that it will throw me for a bit of a loop. I hate to not blog after just getting back to it after almost a month, but life is what happens when you're making other plans, eh John?

Peace everyone. Human history is the story of good overcomming evil, even if after many years of horrible treatmant at the hands of tyrants. The Congress seems hell-bent on turning our nation into a quasi-police state, and Bush & Co are more than happy to comply. But, ultimately, good wins. Humans are at their core good. Goodness must eventually overcome evil, and for me, for today, I hope the good in me overcomes the evil that is also in me.

Love,
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?