Monday, November 06, 2006

Green Spokesperson on C-SPAN

Scott McClarty, media coordinator for the Green Party of the United States, was interviewed on C-SPAN's Washington Journal on Saturday, Sept 4th. By clicking the link above you will be taken to C-SPAN's webpage where you can listen to the program. Just look for the link "Scott McLarty, Green Party, National Media Coordinator" on the page. I was able to ask a question about 16 minutes in. Unfortunately I suffered a bit from my inability to shut up and got cut off about a minute and a half later. Scott did a great job of handling my questions, and made points for us all. I am indebted to Scott for the great job he did representing us.

Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one folks.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?