Monday, October 02, 2006

What's here now

There is nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this post.

The posts below were recorded using my cell phone and Audio Blogger. The results are less that perfect, but may be worth a listen. I specifically encourage you to listen to Ann Wright if you want to get mad, for she speaks from decades of service in the government, going all the way back to Johnson, and to Summer Lipford if you are willing to listen to some really hard stuff. The hardest, where she told of how the political structure of Statesville ignored her son's sacrafice, is not here. As with all the failures here, that's my fault.

This does not mean that I don't think any of the rest are worth a listen. I removed the posts that were stupid or unlistenable, except the one marked "Punk music doesn't work at all". I assume the limits of the cell phone is the problem. Sadly, if anyone came hoping to hear something by the SouthSide Punks or Dirty South Revolutionaries, the music didn't come through worth a hoot. I did save and post that one as an example.

I hope some of you with high speed access will find these recordings worthwhile.

Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?