Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Impeachment Rally on Video.

Courtesy of Tax Slave! Check it out.

I'm about 4 minutes and 40 seconds into clip number 2 delivering my comments in Spanish, and from the beginning of clip number 3 in English. I am followed by Arnold Karr, SC Green Party nominee for Superintendent of Education on video clip number 3 at about 3:30 minutes into the clip.


To be honest with you folks, except for a desire to hear what it sounds like through a cell phone, there is no reason to listen to my blog posts. Watch the video clips at YouTube by visiting Tax Slave's clips.

Dirty South Revolutionaries leads off clip number 4. They are a punk band from Charlotte, NC.

I don't have time to critique all these clips. Just enjoy at will and comment here. Commenting is disabled by Tax Slave over at YouTube.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?