Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Off to the Salt Mines

The site rolled over 300 hits, and close to 60 articles written I think, and slowly I seem to be hitting a rhythm. I know that as we all get through the holiday season, there will be times when my blogging will be less than optimal. I just got the Christmas tree up last night, and there is lots of house cleaning and present buying to be done, but as I find time, I will find news and express opinions about the Green Party, and the world at large.

There is a lot to be accomplished. I am glad that you're here with me on this journey.

Hey, just in case you didn't know, if you see a piece you think your Uncle Lou might get a kick out of, email it to him. The little envelopes at the bottom of every post will allow you to send that message to others.

Peace out all.

Love,
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?