Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Migration

Well, I've been doing this blog for what, a year and a half? Two? I actually can't remember. It has been up and down, but while I appreciate ever so much each of you for visiting here, and while I do intend to continue posting here, the posts may be more opinion than news, and more infrequent than I might prefer. I like knowing that you folks read what I write.

But of course, while I have taken long breaks from here, occasionally for better than a month, I know your need for news related to the Green Party. I am not the only source of news about the GP, but I have tried to bring you more than what one might find in Google or Yahoo!

Now, that has evolved. I have joined almost a dozen other Greens to write for Green Party Watch. Registered to Ronald Kane Hardy of Babblemur fame, the site has grown from a registration just over a week ago to a full fledged website with an active community of readers than numbers close to 100 a day at this point. I think the MOST I ever got here was maybe twenty or thirty. I'm not complaining, just excited about a project that is going so well.

So...feel free to grab yourself an RSS feed (that little orange dot with two waves comming off it in the right hand corner of the address bar) and check it from time to time and see if I have posted anything new here...or stop by any time! It's always free....

Peace...oh! I am also writing a once-a-day column for Independent Political Report and hope you'll visit there from time to time as well.

And, don't forget Green Party Watch
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?