Monday, January 14, 2008

Follow up on the Gregg Jocoy Show

Well, none of the folks who syndicate radio talk shows has called with a seven figure radio show proposition, or even $5 for a five minute piece, but I still think the show went well. My co-guests and I agreed on most things, which may have flustered the host a bit because I think he thinks we Greens are beyond "out there", as in "Tin foil hats and space aliens out there", and having a former Methodist preacher, psychiatrist and a sociologist agree with a Green may not have been what he expected. And it's not like I had to tone down my rhetoric to meet the others where they were at. They were already in most of the same places I was.

Anyhoo, if you want to listen to the show, you can listen to Charlotte Talks by clicking here. Just look for the "Average Joes" show on January 10th, and hit the Listen button.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?