Sunday, July 30, 2006

Been busy being "Official"

As some of you know, I was appointed to the National Media Committee by my state, South Carolina, in hopes that I might be able to revive Greensweek, the weekly email that the national party used to send out, well, weekly. Towards that goal, I have been working on both a media committee blog, which you can visit by clicking here, and a Greensweek blog which is in the "Not ready for Prime Time" basket.

This has taken some of my time, as have other duties. I want to thank the recent commentors and emailers for their words of support and interest. They came at a crucial time and I appreciate them more than I can say.

I don't intend to let up on what I see as problems in the Green Party, both personality (leadership) wise and culturally. I am almost persuaded at this point that non-issue caucuses are proving to be harmful to the Green Party, and continue to believe that the party must not trust into leadership those Greens who would hide behind lawyers rather than address head on questions that we Greens have a right to have answered. We are not children and will refuse to allow those who treat us as such to lead us.

So, if you want the "nice" and "official" Gregg, visit the gp.org blog linked to above. If you prefer your Gregg without filters, well, you're here, aren't you? ~Smile~ Nothing behind the "Read more!" link on this one folks. Thanks.

Love,
Gregg
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?