Thursday, May 25, 2006

Promoting Spam?

Well, I get a lot of spam, just as you folks do. But, how do you define spam? It's "unsolicited e-mail", right? Well, if I post my email address, which I do, am I not inviting everyone to send me messages? I am of course, and must be a bit judicious as to what I open and what I don't. Peeniss Pills are tossed along with the Special Rate on Your Mort gage, but some come with headlines like "Thought this might interest you" and I gotta open it, because it might in fact be something worth seeing.

This would seem to fall into the category of "Interesting info" I got via "spam". It's a piece at another fellow's blog about a new $100 lap top computer being built and promoted for use in the Third World. The piece can be found right here. By the way, nothing hides behind the "Read more!" link on this one, so don't bother.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?