Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Berkley Greens question one of their own

I am no lawyer. (Thank you Jesus) I am not from California. I am, however, a Green.

I have always maintained that we are a political party made up of people, and as such we were subject to the same missteps and boo-boos as any other group of human beings.

Well, there may be such a boo-boo a-happening. According to a piece at the Daily Planet members of the local Green Party are calling for an investigation into a Green member of the Rent Control board. There seems to be some question about where he actually lives, and Berkley Greens want to be sure he has crossed every T and dotted every I.

Good move if you ask me. Get it right the first time, eh?
AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?